If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
- You have to be a blogger. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content.
- US Only.
- You must review the title on time. When you adopt an ARC you agree to review the book by the due date listed. If you think you may have issues meeting that deadline, let me know so we can work together to fix it.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. Shipping is $3.75 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- You can only have two “In Progress Adoptions” at a time.
- You have to mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. Don’t make me track you down for an update. If you miss a review due date and don’t communicate with me you risk being blocked from future adoptions.
Adopted ARCs are yours to keep and do with as you like. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
Email me with your name, link to your blog, the title you are interested in and why. (If multiple people request the same title, your reasoning will be a big factor.)
Please send all adoption request emails to me at: ToMissprint AT gmail DOT com
REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book by the stated due date. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
- Amelia Westlake Was Never Here by Egin Gough–review due June 30, 2019
- Birthday by Meredith Russo–review due June 30, 2019
- Happy Messy Scary Love by Leah Konen–review due June 30, 2019
- Past Perfect Life by Elizabeth Eulberg–review due July 31, 2019
- The Arrival of Someday by Jen Malone–review due July 31, 2019
- Kings, Queens, and In-Betweens by Tanya Boteju–review due May 31, 2019–to Avery at Book Deviant
- Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly–review due May 31, 2019–to Camille at The Book Enigma
- The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson–review due June 30, 2019–to Tyler at Breathing Words
- The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg–review due June 30, 2019–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- The Raven’s Tale by Cat Winters–review due June 30, 2019–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Girl Gone Viral by Arvin Ahmadi–review due June 30, 2019–to Kelly at Struggling Bookaholic
- Mind Games by Shana Silver–review due July 31, 2019–to Camille at The Book Enigma
- Truly Madly Royally by Debbie Rigaud–review due July 30, 2019–to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- The Revolution of Birdie Randolph by Brandy Colbert–review due August 31, 2019–to Nikki at Take Me Away
- The Stars and the Blackness Between by Junauda Petrus–review September 30, 2019–to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- Frankly in Love by David Yoon–review September 30, 2019–to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa Sheinmel to K. A. Moore
- Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills to Caroline at Paper Reader
- Mist, Metal, and Ash by Gwendolyn Clare to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Enchantee by Gita Trelease to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- Dealing in Dreams by Lilliam Rivera to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury to Jennifer at Moonlight Rendezvous
- This Heart of Mine by C. C. Hunter to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- Spark by Sarah Beth Durst to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- The Deepest Blue by Sarah Beth Durst to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn to Michelle at Magical Reads
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa, Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf, Gabi at Let’s Gab About Books Maggie at The Caramel Files, Jess at Conjuring Books, Kayla at Books and Blends, Isa at la bookworm, Erin at Jump into Books