If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
- You have to be a blogger. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content.
- US Only.
- You must review the title on time. When you adopt an ARC you agree to review the book by the due date listed. If you think you may have issues meeting that deadline, let me know so we can work together to fix it.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. Shipping is $3.75 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- You can only have two “In Progress Adoptions” at a time.
- You have to mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. Don’t make me track you down for an update. If you miss a review due date and don’t communicate with me you risk being blocked from future adoptions.
Adopted ARCs are yours to keep and do with as you like. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
Email me with your name, link to your blog, the title you are interested in and why.
Please send all adoption request emails to me at: ToMissprint AT gmail DOT com
REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book by the stated due date. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
- None right now! Check back soon!
- If You Don’t Have Anything Nice to Say by Leila Sales–review due May 1, 2018–to Veronica at The Talking Bookworm
- Bruja Born by Zoraida Cordova–review due May 31, 2018–to Jackie at The Lyrical Reader
- A Thousand Beginnings and Endings edited by Ellen Oh and Elsie Chapman–review due May 31, 2018–to Raisa at Wonderland Novels
- Little Do We Know by Tamara Ireland Stone–review due June 1, 2018–to Kii at That Terrible Book Blogger
- From Twinkle with Love by Sandhya Menon–review due June 30, 2018–to Lucy at That Book Gal
- The Dark Beneath the Ice by Amelinda Berube–review due August 1, 2018–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Now a Major Motion Picture by Cori McCarthy to Nicole at Boundless Bookaholic
- People Like Us by Dana Mele to Molly at Cherry Blossoms and Maple Syrup
- Blood Water Paint by Joyce McCullough to Molly at Cherry Blossoms and Maple Syrup
- I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman to Lucy at That Book Gal
- American Panda by Gloria Chao to Raisa at Wonderland Novels
- The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X. R. Pan to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- The Stone Girl’s Story by Sarah Beth Durst to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian to Jess at Conjuring Books
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa, Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf, Gabi at Let’s Gab About Books Maggie at The Caramel Files