If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
- You have to be a blogger. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content.
- US Only.
- You must review the title on time. When you adopt an ARC you agree to review the book by the due date listed. If you think you may have issues meeting that deadline, let me know so we can work together to fix it.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. Shipping is $3.75 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- You can only have two “In Progress Adoptions” at a time.
- You have to mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. Don’t make me track you down for an update. If you miss a review due date and don’t communicate with me you risk being blocked from future adoptions.
Adopted ARCs are yours to keep and do with as you like. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
Email me with your name, link to your blog, the title you are interested in and why. (If multiple people request the same title, your reasoning will be a big factor.)
Please send all adoption request emails to me at: ToMissprint AT gmail DOT com
REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book by the stated due date. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
- None right now. Check back soon!
- Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury–review due February 1, 2019–to Jennifer at Moonlight Rendezvous
- Enchantee by Gita Trelease–review due March 1, 2019–to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- Dealing in Dreams by Lilliam Rivera–review due March 1, 2019–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- This Heart of Mine by C. C. Hunter–review due March 1, 2019–to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- Odd One Out by Nic Stone to Lorraine at Reading With Lori
- The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke to Ellen at Ellen Niarhos Author
- The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- The Brilliant Death by Amy Rose Capetta to Kelly at Struggling Bookaholic
- The Cold in Her Bones by Peternelle van Arsdale to Camille at The Book Enigma
- Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria to Avery at Book Deviant
- A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa Sheinmel to K. A. Moore
- Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills to Caroline at Paper Reader
- Mist, Metal, and Ash by Gwendolyn Clare to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa, Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf, Gabi at Let’s Gab About Books Maggie at The Caramel Files, Jess at Conjuring Books, Kayla at Books and Blends, Isa at la bookworm, Erin at Jump into Books