If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
- You have to be a blogger. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content.
- US Only
- You must review the title on time. When you adopt an ARC you agree to review the book by the due date listed. If you think you may have issues meeting that deadline, let me know so we can work together to fix it.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. Shipping is $3.75 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- You can only have two “In Progress” adoptions at a time.
- You have to mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. If you miss a review due date and don’t communicate with me you risk being blocked from future adoptions.
Adopted ARCs are yours to keep and do with as you like. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
Email me with your name, link to your blog, the title you are interested in, and why. (If multiple people request the same title, your reasoning will be a big factor.)
Please send all adoption request emails to me at: ToMissprint AT gmail DOT com
REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book by the stated due date. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
- None right now …
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter: review due April 2020–Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko: Review due April 2020–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Anna K.: A Love Story by Jenny Lee: review due March 2020–to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- The Kinder Poison by Natalie Mae–review due June 2020–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Frankly in Love by David Yoon to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- The Stars and the Blackness Between by Junauda Petrus to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- Stormrise by Jillian Boehme to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Whispers of Shadow and Flame by L. Penelope to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Tarnished Are the Stars by Rosiee Thor to Flo at Book Nerds Across America
- In the Hall With the Knife by Diana Peterfreund to Katherine at Kat’s Books
- Gravemaidens by Kelly Coon to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Blood Countess by Lana Popovic to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed to Tyler at Breathing Words
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa, Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf, Gabi at Let’s Gab About Books Maggie at The Caramel Files, Jess at Conjuring Books, Kayla at Books and Blends, Isa at la bookworm, Erin at Jump into Books