If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
- You have to be a blogger. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content.
- US Only.
- You must review the title on time. When you adopt an ARC you agree to review the book by the due date listed. If you think you may have issues meeting that deadline, let me know so we can work together to fix it.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. Shipping is $3.75 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- You can only have two “In Progress Adoptions” at a time.
- You have to mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. Don’t make me track you down for an update. If you miss a review due date and don’t communicate with me you risk being blocked from future adoptions.
Adopted ARCs are yours to keep and do with as you like. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
Email me with your name, link to your blog, the title you are interested in and why. (If multiple people request the same title, your reasoning will be a big factor.)
Please send all adoption request emails to me at: ToMissprint AT gmail DOT com
REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book by the stated due date. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
- The Moon Within by Aida Salazar–review due February 1, 2019
- Pretend She’s Here by Luanne Rice–review due February 1, 2019
- Captured by Alvin Townley–review due February 1, 2019
- Little White Lies by Jennifer Lynn Barnes–review due November 30, 2018–to Kayla at Books and Blends
- Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria–review due January 5, 2019–to Avery at Book Deviant
- The Similars by Rebecca Hanover–review due January 2, 2018–to Erin at Jump into Books
- The Cold in Her Bones by Peternelle van Arsdale–review due January 2, 2018–to Camille at The Book Enigma
- 1919: The Year that Changed America by Martin W. Sandler–review due January 2, 2018–to Isa at la bookworm
- Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury–review due February 1, 2019–to Jennifer at Moonlight Rendezvous
- A Soldier and a Liar by Caitlin Lochner–review due February 28, 2019–to Erin at Jump into Books
- Mist, Metal, and Ash by Gwendolyn Clare–review due February 28, 2019–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa Sheinmel–review due February 1, 2019–to K. A. Moore
- You Don’t Know Everything, Jilly P! by Alex Gino to Avery at The Book Deviant
- For a Muse of Fire by Heidi Heilig to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- Dry by Neal Shusterman and Jarrod Shusterman to Kelly at Struggling Bookaholic
- Wildcard by Marie Lu to Jennifer at Moonlight Rendezvous
- Aquicorn Cove by Katie O’Neill to Samantha at YA Books Central
- Odd One Out by Nic Stone to Lorraine at Reading With Lori
- The Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke to Ellen at Ellen Niarhos Author
- The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- The Brilliant Death by Amy Rose Capetta to Kelly at Struggling Bookaholic
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa, Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf, Gabi at Let’s Gab About Books Maggie at The Caramel Files, Jess at Conjuring Books