If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
- You have to be a blogger. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content.
- US Only
- You must review the title on time. When you adopt an ARC you agree to review the book by the due date listed. If you think you may have issues meeting that deadline, let me know so we can work together to fix it.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. Shipping is $3.75 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- You can only have two “In Progress” adoptions at a time.
- You have to mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. If you miss a review due date and don’t communicate with me you risk being blocked from future adoptions.
Adopted ARCs are yours to keep and do with as you like. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
Email me with your name, link to your blog, the title you are interested in, and why. (If multiple people request the same title, your reasoning will be a big factor.)
Please send all adoption request emails to me at: ToMissprint AT gmail DOT com
REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book by the stated due date. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
- Past Perfect Life by Elizabeth Eulberg–review due August 1, 2019
- Spark by Alice Broadway–review due August 1, 2019
- Symptoms of a Heartbreak by Sona Charaipotra–review due August 1, 2019
- Are You Listening by Tillie Walden–review due September 1, 2019
- Caster by Elsie Chapman–review due September 1, 2019
- Creep by Eirann Corrigan–review due October 1, 2019
- Take the Mic edited by Bethany C. Morrow–review due October 1, 2019
- Fake by Donna Cooner–review due October 1, 2019
- The Athena Protocol by Shamim Sarif–review due October 1, 2019
- Mind Games by Shana Silver–review due July 31, 2019–to Camille at The Book Enigma
- The Revolution of Birdie Randolph by Brandy Colbert–review due August 31, 2019–to Nikki at Take Me Away
- How the Light Gets In by Katy Upperman–review due August 1, 2019–Kayla at Kayla Reads and Reviews
- The Stars and the Blackness Between by Junauda Petrus–review September 30, 2019–to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- Frankly in Love by David Yoon–review September 30, 2019–to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- Caster by Elsie Chapman–review due September 1, 2019–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Tarnished Are the Stars by Rosiee Thor–review due October 1, 2019–to Flo at Book Nerds Across America
- In the Hall With the Knife by Diana Peterfreund–review due October 1, 2019–to Katherine at Kat’s Books
- This Heart of Mine by C. C. Hunter to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- Spark by Sarah Beth Durst to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- The Deepest Blue by Sarah Beth Durst to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn to Michelle at Magical Reads
- Kings, Queens, and In-Betweens by Tanya Boteju to Avery at Book Deviant
- Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly to Camille at The Book Enigma
- The Raven’s Tale by Cat Winters to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- The Kingdom by Jess Rothenberg to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- The Storm Crow by Kalyn Josephson to Tyler at Breathing Words
- Girl Gone Viral by Arvin Ahmadi to Kelly at Struggling Bookaholic
- Truly Madly Royally by Debbie Rigaud to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa, Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf, Gabi at Let’s Gab About Books Maggie at The Caramel Files, Jess at Conjuring Books, Kayla at Books and Blends, Isa at la bookworm, Erin at Jump into Books