If you want to try requesting ARCs from publishers, be sure to check out my ARC Tips page.
TO REQUEST AN ARC:
- You have to be a content creator. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content. You also have to be using a platform where you can post a full review (think: a blog, goodreads, or an instagram post with a longer caption).
- US Only
- Review the title on time. When you adopt an ARC you agree to review the book one month after you receive it.
- You cover shipping. Shipping is $3.99 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- You can only have two “In Progress” adoptions at a time.
- Mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. If you miss a review due date and don’t communicate with me you risk being blocked from future adoptions. If you think you may have issues meeting a deadline, let me know so we can work together to fix it.
After you receive and review an ARC, it is yours to keep or pass on as you choose. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
- Email me with your name, link to your platform, the title you are interested in, and why. (If multiple people request the same title, your reasoning will be a big factor.)
- If you share representation with authors/characters in a title up for adoption and are comfortable sharing that information, please do.
- Please send all request emails to: tomissprint AT gmail DOT com
- I usually handle blog stuff on the weekend but I promise I do see every email and respond to them in the order in which they are received.
REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book within one month from date of receipt. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
All Reviews Due One Month After You Receive Them
- Sia Martinez and the Moonlit Beginning of Everything by Raquel Vasquez Gilliland
- Rima’s Rebellion by Margarita Engle
- The Cursed Carnival and Other Calamities from Rick Riordan Presents
- None right now, check back soon.
- Rise to the Sun by Leah Johnson: Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- How We Fall Apart by Katie Zhao: Cossette at Tea Time Lit
- Broken Web by Lori M. Lee: JR’S Book Reviews
- The Great Destroyers by Caroline Tung Richmond: Jan at JR’S Book Reviews
Please Note: If any ARC request does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block content creators from this program.
Last Updated July 2021