If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
- You have to be a blogger. ARCs are meant to be shared and reviewed. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content.
- You must review the title on time. Every ARC has a posted due date. When you adopt you are agreeing to review the book by that date.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. Shipping will be $3.75 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- US Only.
- You can only have two “In Progress Adoptions” at a time.
- You have to mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. I’ll list it as a “completed” adoption on this page for at least one month and share it on Twitter! Please don’t make me track you down for an update.
Adopted ARCs are yours to keep and do with as you like. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
If, after going through the rules, you agree to my terms and want to request you can email me at miss_print AT yahoo DOT com
- REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book by the stated due date. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
To try and minimize failed adoptions I will no longer be posting ARCs for adoption more than one month before their release date
Please note: All adoptions are on hold until January 22. Please email me about adoptions after that date.
- 13 Minutes by Sarah Pinborough–review due February 28, 2018
- Turn It Up by Jen Calonita–review due February 28, 2018
- People Like Us by Dana Mele–review due February 28, 2018
- The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson–review due February 28, 2018
- The Pros of Cons by Alison Cherry, Lindsay Ribar, and Michelle Schusterman–review due February 28, 2018
- Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely–review due January 31, 2018–to Ellen at Ellen Talks Books
- Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp–review due January 31, 2018–to Julianna at Blots of Ink and Words
- Down and Across by Arvin Ahmadi–review due January 31, 2018–to Julianna at Blots of Ink and Words
- Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings–review due January 31, 2018–to Erin at Jump into Books
- Fragments of the Lost by Megan Miranda–review due January 31, 2018–to Gabriella at Gabriella M. Reads
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner–review due January 31, 2018–to Nicole at Boundless Bookaholic
- Don’t Cosplay With My Heart by Cecil Castellucci–review due February 28, 2018–to Maggie at The Caramel Files
- Everless by Sarah Holland–review due February 28, 2018–to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- The Serpent’s Secret: Kiranmala and the Kingdom Beyond by Sayantani Dasgupta–review due February 28, 2018–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce–review due February 28, 2018–to Jess at Conjuring Books
- Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman to Shawn at The Bookish Librarian
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman to Madalyn at Novel Ink
- Reign the Earth by A. C. Gaughen to Adri at Little Fox and Reads
- The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed–review due October 31, 2017–to Gabriella at Gabriella M. Reads
- Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman to Kii at The Terrible Book Blogger
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli to Shawn at The Bookish Librarian
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer–review due December 31, 2017–to Lenna at Sugar Dusted Pages
- Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills to Lily Marie at GelatoPages
- Blood and Sand by C. V. Wyk to Jess at A Conjuring of Books
- Between the Blade and the Heart by Amanda Hocking to Shawn at The Bookish Librarian
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa, Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf, Gabi at Let’s Gab About Books