This page will be updated periodically so be sure to check back regularly. You can also search for the hashtag #missprintarcs on Twitter and I’ll just that to tweet when I put up new arcs too.
If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
Before you go to see what titles are available or request anything, please read my rules:
BEFORE YOU ADOPT:
- You have to be a blogger. I got these books to review on my blog. I want to give them to people who will review them on their blogs.
- You must review the title on or near release date. If you request a book you are making a promise to review the book within one month of publication.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. I’m asking anyone requesting to cover shipping via paypal. Shipping will be $3.75 via media mail (labels created at paypal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now).
- US Only. I can’t do international shipping. Sorry!
- You can only have two “In Progress Adoptions” at a time. In other words, you can request two ARCs but then you must review one and “complete” that adoption before requesting another title.
AFTER YOU ADOPT AN ARC:
- You have to mention the source of the book. Just a little note at the bottom (or anywhere in the review) that you received the book from me with a link to this page. The URL is easy and short to make this simple.
- Tell me when you post your review. I’ll list it as a “completed” adoption on this page for at least one month and RT it on Twitter for you! Remember you MUST send me a link when your reviews post.
- If you don’t like a book, consider passing it on. This isn’t really a rule, just an idea. Any book you receive is yours to keep and do with as you like. If that means a blog giveaway or gifting, awesome. (Obviously please do not resell these review copies!)
If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in timely manner, lack of communication about delays, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program.
If, after going through the rules, you are cool with my terms and want to request you can tweet me @miss_print or you can email me at miss_print AT yahoo DOT com.
NOTE: I only deal with ARC Adoption requests Monday through Friday during “business hours (10am to 5pm) so if I don’t reply right away, that’s why. I guarantee I do see all requests and treat them in the order in which they are received.
- REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you are agreeing to cover shipping and review the book within one month of its release by the stated due date on the ARC Adoption page. You have to send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
Here are the review copies/ARCs that are currently available:
- Saint Death by Marcus Sedgwick–review due April 30, 2017
- But Then I Came Back by Estelle Laure–review due April 30, 2017
- Journey Across the Hidden Islands by Sarah Beth Durst–review due April 30, 2017
- The Inconceivable Life of Quinn by Marianna Baer–review due April 30, 2017
- The Last Thing You Said by Sara Biren–review due April 30, 2017
- Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer–review due May 31, 2017
- The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone–review due June 30, 2017
- Crossing Ebenezer Creek by Tonya Bolden–review due June 30, 2017
- All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis–review due August 31, 2017
- Little and Lion by Brandy Colbert–review due August 31, 2017
In Progress Adoptions:
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner–review due March 31, 2017 to Morgan at Smitten with Books
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller–review due March 31, 2017 to Erin at Jump into Books
- Fireworks by Katie Cotugno–review due April 30, 2017 to Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa
- Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray–review due May 30, 2017–to Molly at Cherry Blossoms and Maple Syrup
- Four Weeks, Five People by Jennifer Yu–review due June 30, 2017–to Raisa at Wonderland Novels
- Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves–review due April 30, 2017–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Carmer and Grit: The Wingsnatchers by Sarah Jean Horwitz–review due April 30, 2017–to Nicole at Nicole’s Novel Reads
- Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer–review due May 31, 2017–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Dear Reader by Mary O’Connell–review due May 31, 2017–to Bella at Anxious Bookaholic
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody–review due August 31, 2017–to Brianna at Fables Library
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller–review due September 31, 2017–to Jackie at The Bibliophagist
- Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland to Veronica at Grounded Wanderlust
- Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter to Lisa at Tiger Books and Me
- The Secret Horses of Briar Hill by Megan Shepherd to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia (October 2016)–to Liz at The Talking (Blogging) Bookworm
- Lucky Girl by Amanda Maciel to Lucy at That Book Gal
- The Careful Undressing of Love by Corey Ann Haydu to Molly at Cherry Blossoms and Maple Syrup
- Maresi by Maria Turtschaninoff to Veronica at Grounded Wanderlust
- The Secret Diary of Lydia Bennet by Natasha Farrant Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa
- The Boy Who Killed Grant Parker by Kat Spears to Veronica at Grounded Wanderlust
- You Don’t Know My Name by Kristen Orlando to Morgan at Smitten with Books
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour to Jacklin at The Lyrical Reader
- A Good Idea by Christina Moracho to Alex at Salsera Beauty Reads
- 100 Hours by Rachel Vincent–to Molly at Cherry Blossoms and Maple Syrup
Please note: I reserve the right to block blogs/bloggers from participating in this ARC adoption program at any time based on factors including but not limited to: late posting of reviews, dodging follow up inquiries, and otherwise disappearing* CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Tentative: Morgan at Smitten with Books