If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
- You have to be a blogger. ARCs are meant to be shared and reviewed. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content.
- You must review the title on time. Every ARC has a posted due date. When you adopt you are agreeing to review the book by that date.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. Shipping will be $3.75 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- US Only.
- You can only have two “In Progress Adoptions” at a time.
- You have to mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. I’ll list it as a “completed” adoption on this page for at least one month and share it on Twitter! Please don’t make me track you down for an update.
Adopted ARCs are yours to keep and do with as you like. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
If, after going through the rules, you agree to my terms and want to request you can email me at miss_print AT yahoo DOT com
- REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book by the stated due date. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
To try and minimize failed adoptions I will no longer be posting ARCs for adoption more than one month before their release date
- Three Sides of a Heart: Stories About Love Triangles edited by Natalie C. Parker–review due December 31, 2017
- Extension date TBD The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed–review due October 31, 2017–to Gabriella at Gabriella M. Reads
- Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills–review due December 30, 2017–to Lily Marie at GelatoPages
- The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli–review due December 31, 2017–to Shawn at The Bookish Librarian
- Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman–review due December 31, 2017–to Kii at The Terrible Book Blogger
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer–review due December 31, 2017–to Lenna at Sugar Dusted Pages
- Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely–review due January 31, 2018–to Ellen at Ellen Talks Books
- Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp–review due January 31, 2018–to Julianna at Blots of Ink and Words
- Down and Across by Arvin Ahmadi–review due January 31, 2018–to Julianna at Blots of Ink and Words
- Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings–review due January 31, 2018–to Erin at Jump into Books
- Fragments of the Lost by Megan Miranda–review due January 31, 2018–to Gabriella at Gabriella M. Reads
- Blood Water Paint by Joy McCullough–review due March 30, 2018–to Lenna at Sugar Dusted Pages
- Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore to Kii at The Terrible Book Blogger
- Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust to Julianna at Blots of Ink and Words
- I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L. Sánchez to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- That Inevitable Victorian Thing by E. K. Johnston to Adri at Little Fox & Reads
- All the Wind in the World by Samantha Mabry to Leah at Quite the Novel Idea
- The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken to Leah at Quite the Novel Idea
- Far From the Tree by Robin Benway to Lucy at That Book Gal
- Retribution Rails by Erin Bowman to Shawn at The Bookish Librarian
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman to Madalyn at Novel Ink
- Reign the Earth by A. C. Gaughen to Adri at Little Fox and Reads
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa, Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf, Gabi at Let’s Gab About Books