If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
- You have to be a blogger. ARCs are meant to be shared and reviewed. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content.
- You must review the title on time. When you adopt an ARC you are agreeing to review the book by the due date listed.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. Shipping will be $3.75 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- US Only.
- You can only have two “In Progress Adoptions” at a time.
- You have to mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. Please don’t make me track you down for an update. If you miss a review due date and don’t communicate with my you risk being blocked from future adoptions.
Adopted ARCs are yours to keep and do with as you like. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
If, after going through the rules, you agree to my terms and want to request you can email me at ToMissprint AT gmail DOT com
- REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book by the stated due date. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
- Love and Other Train Wrecks by Leah Konen–review due March 31, 2018
- Screenshot by Donna Cooner–review due March 31, 2018
- I Have Lost My Way by Gayle Forman–review due March 31, 2018
- The Final Six by Alexandra Monir–review due March 31, 2018–to Erin at Jump into Books
- People Like Us by Dana Mele–review due March 31, 2018–to Molly at Cherry Blossoms and Maple Syrup
- Blood Water Paint by Joyce McCullough–review due March 31, 2018–to Molly at Cherry Blossoms and Maple Syrup
- The Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross–review due March 31, 2018–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Now a Major Motion Picture by Cori McCarthy–review due April 8, 2018–to Nicole at Boundless Bookaholic
- The Serpent’s Secret: Kiranmala and the Kingdom Beyond by Sayantani Dasgupta to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Everless by Sarah Holland to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- Ink, Iron, and Glass by Gwendolyn Clare to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Love, Hate and Other Filters by Samira Ahmed to Nicole at Boundless Bookaholic
- S.T.A.G.S. by M. A. Bennett to Nicole at The Starving Bookworm
- Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce to Jess at Conjuring Books
- The Price Guide to the Occult by Leslye Walton to Nicole at The Starving Bookworm
- The Apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson to Emma at Emma Recommends
- The Victoria in My Head by Janelle Milanes to Nicole at Boundless Bookaholic
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa, Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf, Gabi at Let’s Gab About Books Maggie at The Caramel Files