If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
- You have to be a blogger. I will look for consistent and thoughtful content.
- US Only
- Review the title on time. When you adopt an ARC you agree to review the book by the due date listed–this will always be the title’s publication month.
- You cover shipping. Shipping is $3.75 for media mail which you can send via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send.)
- You can only have two “In Progress” adoptions at a time.
- Mention the source of the book. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. If you miss a review due date and don’t communicate with me you risk being blocked from future adoptions. If you think you may have issues meeting a deadline, let me know so we can work together to fix it.
Adopted ARCs are yours to keep and do with as you like. Do not sell these review copies.
Labels are created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
- Email me with your name, link to your blog, the title you are interested in, and why. (If multiple people request the same title, your reasoning will be a big factor.)
- If you share representation with authors/characters in a title up for adoption and are comfortable sharing that information, please do.
- Please send all adoption request emails to me at: ToMissprint AT gmail DOT com
- I usually handle blog stuff on the weekend but I promise I do see every email and respond to them in the order in which they are received.
REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you agree to cover shipping and review the book by the stated due date. You must send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
- None right now, check back soon!
- None right now
- The Captive Kingdom by Jennifer A. Nielsen to Camille at The Book Enigma
- Whispers of Shadow and Flame by L. Penelope to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Tarnished Are the Stars by Rosiee Thor to Flo at Book Nerds Across America
- In the Hall With the Knife by Diana Peterfreund to Katherine at Kat’s Books
- Gravemaidens by Kelly Coon to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Blood Countess by Lana Popovic to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Yes No Maybe So by Becky Albertalli and Aisha Saeed to Tyler at Breathing Words
- Wicked As You Wish by Rin Chupeco to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Anna K.: A Love Story by Jenny Lee to Lili at Utopia State of Mind
- What I Like About You by Marisa Kanter to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- The Kinder Poison by Natalie Mae to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in a timely manner, lack of communication, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa, Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf, Gabi at Let’s Gab About Books Maggie at The Caramel Files, Jess at Conjuring Books, Kayla at Books and Blends, Isa at la bookworm, Erin at Jump into Books