If you want to try requesting ARCs yourself be sure to check out my ARC Tips page!
Before you go to see what titles are available or request anything, please read my rules:
BEFORE YOU ADOPT:
- You have to be a blogger. I got these books to review on my blog. I want to give them to people who will review them on their blogs. I don’t care about follower count but I will look for consistency in posting and that you are established as a blogger.
- You must review the title on or near release date. If you request a book you are making a promise to review the book within one month of publication.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. I’m asking anyone requesting to cover shipping via PayPal. Shipping will be $3.50 via media mail which you can send me via Paypal.me (Please wait for confirmation of any ARC adoption before you send shipping.)
- Labels created at PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now
- US Only. I can’t do international shipping. Sorry!
- You can only have two “In Progress Adoptions” at a time. In other words, you can request two ARCs but then you must review one and “complete” that adoption before requesting another title. NOTE: Shipping is subject to change if you adopt two ARCs at the same time.
AFTER YOU ADOPT AN ARC:
- You have to mention the source of the book. Just a little note at the bottom (or anywhere in the review) that you received the book from me with a link to this page. The URL is easy and short to make this simple. Example: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”
- Tell me when you post your review. I’ll list it as a “completed” adoption on this page for at least one month and RT it on Twitter for you! Remember you MUST send me a link when your reviews post.
- If you don’t like a book, consider passing it on. This isn’t really a rule, just an idea. Any book you receive is yours to keep and do with as you like. If that means a blog giveaway or gifting, awesome. (Obviously please do not resell these review copies!)
If, after going through the rules, you agree to my terms and want to request you can tweet me @miss_print or you can email me at miss_print AT yahoo DOT com.
NOTE: I only deal with ARC Adoption requests Monday through Friday during “business hours” (10am to 5pm). I guarantee I do see all requests and treat them in the order in which they are received.
- REMEMBER by requesting to adopt an ARC you are agreeing to cover shipping and review the book within one month of its release by the stated due date on the ARC Adoption page. You have to send me a link to your review when it posts. Your review should also indicate the source of the book somewhere in your post (Ex: “I received this ARC as part of Miss Print’s ARC Adoption Program.”).
Here are the review copies/ARCs that are currently available:
- Landscape with Invisible Hand by M.T. Anderson–review due September 30, 2017
- All the Wind in the World by Samantha Mabry–review due October 31, 2017
- The Nowhere Girls by Amy Reed–review due October 31, 2017
- The Dark Intercept by Julia Keller–review due November 30, 2017
In Progress Adoptions:
- The Unlikelies by Carrie Firestone–review due June 30, 2017–to Jen at Life Within the Pages
- Four Weeks, Five People by Jennifer Yu–review due June 30, 2017–to Raisa at Wonderland Novels
- The Library of Fates by Aditi Khorana–review due July 31, 2017 to Veronica at Grounded Wanderlust
- The Apprentice Witch by James Nicol–review due July 31, 2017–Veronica at Grounded Wanderlust
- What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum–review due July 31, 2017 to Nicole at Nicole’s Novel Reads
- Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody–review due August 31, 2017–to Brianna at Fables Library
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West–review due August 31, 2017–to Lucy at That Book Gal
- Spellbook for the Lost and Found by Moira Fowley-Doyle–review due August 31, 2017–to Cyra at Rattle the Pages
- Hello, Sunshine by Leila Howland–review due August 31, 2017–to Jen at Life Within the Pages
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller–review due September 30, 2017–to Jackie at The Bibliophagist
- Warcross by Marie Lu–review due September 30, 2017–to Sheri at The Book Itinerary
- Ally by Anna Banks–review due October 31, 2017–to Erin at Jump Into Books
- There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins–review due October 31, 2017–to Gabriella at Gabriella M. Reads
- Things I’m Seeing Without You by Peter Bognanni–review due October 31, 2017–to Rachel at Beauty and the Bookshelf
- That Inevitable Victorian Thing by E. K. Johnston–review due October 31, 2017–to Adri at Adri the Bookworm
- Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills–review due October 31, 2017–to Sheri at The Book Itinerary
- Little Bigfoot, Big City by Jennifer Weiner–review due November 30, 2017–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Goldeline by Jimmy Cajoleas–review due November 30, 2017–to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao–review due November 30, 2017–to Lenna at Sugar Dusted Pages
- Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao–review due November 30, 2017 to Adri at Adri the Bookworm
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller–review due September 30, 2017–to Erin at Jump Into Books
- Gunslinger Girl by Lyndsay Ely–review due January 31, 2018–to Ellen at Ellen Talks Books
- Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore–review due September 30, 2017–to Kii at The Terrible Book Blogger
- Carmer and Grit: The Wingsnatchers by Sarah Jean Horwitz to Nicole at Nicole’s Novel Reads
- Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer to Jan at JR’s Book Reviews
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh to Cyra at Rattle the Pages
- Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer to Ellen at Ellen Talks Books
- The Wicker King by K. Ancrum to Adri at Adri the Bookworm
- Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh to Raisa at Wonderland Novels
- Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara Larson Veronica at Grounded Wanderlust
- Once and For All by Sarah Dessen to Nicole at Nicole’s Novel Reads
- Once and For All by Sarah Dessen to Emma at Awkwordly Emma
- Roar by Cora Carmack–review due June 30, 2017–to Ellen at Ellen Talks Books
Please Note: If any ARC adoption does not go smoothly (review not posted in timely manner, lack of communication about delays, etc.) I reserve the right to block bloggers from this program. CURRENTLY BLOCKED: Sophie and Nicole at Quality Fangirls, Lisa at Tiger Books and Me, Morgan at Smitten with Books, Carlisa at Confessions of a Carlisa