Better late, than never when it comes to sharing favorite books right?
After much deliberation, and a few detours, here are my top reads from 2021 (click the title to read my review):
- The Cousins by Karen M. McManus
- Kaleidoscope by Brian Selznick
- Sunny Song Will Never Be Famous by Suzanne Park
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken
- The Ones We’re Meant to Find by Joan He
- A Lesson in Vengeance by Victoria Lee
- The Nature of Witches by Rachel Griffin
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
- An Emotion of Great Delight by Tahereh Mafi
- Little Thieves by Margaret Owen
- The Heartbreak Bakery by AR Capetta
- Gilded by Marissa Meyer
You can shop the list on Amazon or Bookshop.
*backdated as I post content I missed in December (details why here: See you in 2022).