These are some of the books at the top of my summer to read list.
- An Emotion of Great Delight by Tahereh Mafi
- A Spindle Splintered by Alix E. Harrow
- Your Life Has Been Delayed by Michelle I. Mason
- The Rules of Magic by Alice Hoffman
- The Camelot Betrayal by Kiersten White
- All Our Hidden Gifts by Caroline O’Donoghue
- Baby & Solo by Lisabeth Posthuma
- Fugitive Telemetry by Martha Wells
- The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Bonemaker by Sarah Beth Durst
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
5 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Books on My Summer TBR”
The Bonemaker has been on several lists this week. Hope you like it!
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-summer-2021-tbr/
I own The Storied Life – need to read that soon. I’m curious about Baby & Solo too!
I want to read these titles.
I need to read The Camelot Betrayal! Thanks for sharing!
Lauren @ Always Me
Same! I’m already so behind on these lol