In experimenting with different things on the blog, I thought I’d come back to Top Ten Tuesdays. Looks like my last one (five years ago) was also a spring TBR so this seems fitting.
Anyway, here are some of the books I’m hoping to get to–are any of them on your radar?
- Amber & Clay by Laura Amy Schlitz
- The Bone Maker by Sarah Beth Durst
- Namesake by Adrienne Young
- A Psalm for the Wild Built by Becky Chambers
- Don’t Hate the Player by Alexis Nedd
- Broken Web by Lori M. Lee
- Lucky Girl by Jamie Pacton
- Somewhere Between Bitter and Sweet by Laekan Zee Kemp
- 10 Truths and a Dare by Ashley Elston
- Hani and Ishu’s Guide to Fake Dating by Adiba Jaigirdar
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.