Blog Posts of The Week:
Tweet of the Week:
Instagram Post of the Week:
How My Week Went:
Guys. This week was just a mess. I can’t even talk about it because it involved the threat of legal action–because of course it did. But I’m hoping that is now resolved. Fingers and toes crossed. Work is a mess too. Human Resources is really taking the human out of HR and is offering no help on any front.
I pulled my back moving furniture yesterday and can barely move today. And the weather has been so dreary it’s really getting me down.
I did get all those planner supplies I ordered last week. And they did make me feel a little better. Plus I’m maybe organized for what comes next. Maybe. We’ll see.
I’m also working on scheduling a “phone breakup” for myself after reading How to Break Up With Your Phone by Catherine Price this weekend. I think it’s going to be good! Something should be *lolsob*
Books I Had Planned to Read:
Books I Read:
- Gods of Jade and Shadow by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States by Roxanne Dunbar Ortiz (audio)
- Lightbringer by Claire Legrand
- I Wanna Be Where You Are by Kristina Forest (audio)
- A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik
- Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow
- A God in Ruins by Kate Atkinson
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim (audio)
- Tokyo Ever After by Emiko Jean (kindle)
- Kind of a Big Deal by Shannon Hale (kindle)
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy Worldby Cal Newport (audio)
- How to Break Up with Your Phone: The 30-Day Plan to Take Back Your Life by Catherine Price (kindle)
- Recommended For You by Laura Silverman
- The Black Kids by Christina Hammonds Reed
- The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle by Emily and Amelia Nagoski
ARCs Received: 0
You can also see what I read in September.