- #CruelPrinceReadalong Week Four: Chapters 23 through Epilogue
- 2018 Reading Tracker Year in Review
- Two Can Keep a Secret: A Chick Lit Wednesday Review
- #BeatTheBacklist2019: My Preliminary TBR and Signup
- Let’s Talk: My Very Specifics Reading Goals for 2019
My Cruel Prince read-a-long ended with a fizzle but I want to thank everyone who participated. I had a great time and I really appreciated the motivation to re-read the book and having people to discuss with along the way.
This was my first week back at work after eleven days off. Every single day felt like a Monday even though the week started on Wednesday.
Leigh Bardugo encourages people to begin the year as they mean to go on. I have tried to take that to heart this week as I carve out space for things like working on my backlog of reviews to write, my creative writing, and eBay. I’m also continuing to work on growing my Instagram and photography skills.
Later this month I’ll also be opening an Etsy shop. It’s slow going as I have to figure out branding and build up an inventory but it’s coming.
Here is my favorite post that I shared on Instagram this week:
How was your week? What are you reading?