You can also see what I read in February.
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Wires and Nerve Volume 2: Gone Rogue by Marissa Meyer, illustrated by Steve Gilpin
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
- Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli (re-read)
- Bruja Born by Zoraida Cordova
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire
- Speak: The Graphic Novel by Laurie Halse Anderson and Emily Carroll
- If You Don’t Have Anything Nice to Say by Leila Sales
- The Stone Girl’s Story by Sarah Beth Durst
- Audrey’s Magic Nine by Michelle Wright, illustrated by Courtney Huddleston and Tracy Bailey
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- The Queen’s Rising by Rebecca Ross (shelflove crate)
- Audrey’s Magic Nine by Michelle Wright, illustrated by Courtney Huddleston and Tracy Bailey (requested)
- The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X. R. Pan (Vine)
- Be Prepared by Vera Brosgol (requested)
Here’s my planned to read list:
March 1: I am definitely reading less this year but I think it might be with more intention so calling it a win.
March 8: Still surprised by how much I enjoyed Saint Anything! I went through my to read/recently read books and pulled 20 to donate/give away.