- Not If I Save You First by Ally Carter
- As You Wish by Chelsea Sedoti
- Ink, Iron, & Glass by Gwendolyn Clare
- Princess Princess Ever After by Katie O’Neil
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber
- Everless by Sara Holland
- Unearthed by Amie Kaufman
Books Bought: 0!
- Lights, Camera, Disaster by by Erin M. Dionne (not requested)
- By a Charm and a Curse by Jaime Questell (requested)
- Unstoppable Moses by Tyler James Smith (surprise add-on to a request)
- Mirage by Somaiya Daud (surprise add-on to a request)
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber (requested!)
- Girl’s Can’t Hit by T. S. Easton (Fierce Reads book package–I might actually read this)
- The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde (Fierce Reads book package–I might actually read this)
- The Supervillain and Me by Danielle Banas (Fierce Reads book package–I might actually read this)
- The Boyfriend Bracket by Kate Evangelista (Fierce Reads book package–I might actually read this)
- Shadow State by Elyse Brayden (Fierce Reads book package–not directly requested)
- Run, Hide, Fight Back by April Henry (Fierce Reads book package–not directly requested)
- Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron (Fierce Reads book package–not directly requested)
- Supermoon by H. A. Swain (Fierce Reads book package–not directly requested)
- Screenshot by Donna Cooner (not requested)
Here’s my planned to read list:
New month, new to read stack! 📚 📚 📚 I’m going to stick with picking six target books to read in the month because it’s a manageable number and gives me room to read other stuff as I desire. 📚 I’m also going to include one adult title and one nonfiction book a month. (But I think I may stick to YA nonfiction moving forward because while I enjoyed Hit Makers it just took forever.) 📚 This month I’m focusing on some books that have been on my shelves for a while and review copies. Not shown: As You Wish which I didn’t get to in January and The Bone Witch which is high on my least of books to read ASAP. 📚 Have you read any of these? What should I pick up first? What are you hoping to read this month? 📚 📚 📚 #instabooks #currentlyreading #amreading #instareads #bookgram #bookworm #bookblogging #bookblogger #bookstagrammer #bibliophile #bookphotography #instabook #reading #reader #booknerd #booktography #bookstagram #igreads #booklove #booksofinstagram #goodreads #bookaholic #bookish #bookstack #bookandfunko
February 1: I didn’t read as much as I’d planned to last month because last month was a wash in all areas. Let’s see if I can turn that around this month!
Februrary 5: Underwhelmed by As You Wish. How many times do you let an author’s books leave you cold before you admit the author isn’t for you?
February 17: Legendary was excellent. I can’t wait to talk to more people about it! I’m feeling behind on my reading for the month (most of my planned to read list is still waiting to be read) because I had a lot of reading I had to do for a committee thing I can’t talk about yet. It was twelve fifty page excerpts which amounts to around 600 pages. Most of which I read over the last two weeks because the deadline snuck up on me. So maybe considering that I should give myself a break!
February 21: Ugh I have so many feelings about Everless. I am so behind on my planned reading for this month and my review writing in general. Ugh.