- My Plain Jane by Jodi Meadows, Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand
- Exploring the Original West Village by Alfred Pommer and Eleanor Winters
- Fragments of the Lost by Megan Miranda
- Reign the Earth by A. C. Gaughen
- Say You’ll Remember by Katie McGarry
- Three Sides of a Heart: Stories About Love Triangles edited by Natalie C. Parker
- Warcross by Marie Lu
- Hit Makers: The Science of Popularity in the Age of Distraction by Derek Thompson
- Everless by Sara Holland (shelflovecrate)
- The Pros of Cons by Alison Cherry, Lindsay Ribar, and Michelle Schusterman (not requested)
Here’s my planned to read list:
New year, new planner, new stack of books. 📚 I put this together after I spent most of the day sorting my read books. I got around 50 books out of the house although according to goodreads it was only 20 because I don’t track picture books I own. 📚 I feel good about that and my other big goal is to get through a lot of the books I want to read that I got at BookExpos past or requested for review. Eventually I want owned books to be at 250 or less and a to read list under 100. That starts now. 📚 I’m hoping to read more than the books shown (and I definitely forgot to include some … oops) this month but these are the definite ones I am going to make myself pick up first. 📚 What are you reading this month?
January 1: Another year, another reading tracker. As part of my ongoing effort to really and truly KonMari my life I may soon be sorting my books again. This ties well with a goal to buy fewer and continue being discriminating in what I request from publishers.
January 5: I have a lot of thoughts on My Plain Jane but you’re all going to have to wait a long while to hear them.
January 19: I haven’t read as much as I usually do this month but I’m really hoping to at least knock out my last two books from my planned to read stack. We’ll see.