- Because You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of Villainy edited by Ameriie
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Words in Deep Blue by Cath Crowley
- Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers by Deborah Heiligman
- Real Friends by Shannon Hale, illustrated by LeUyen Pham
- Giant Days Volume 3 by John Allison, Lissa Treiman, Whitney Cogar
- The Possible by Tara Altebrando
Books On Deck:
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor (March 28, Vine)
- The Traitor’s Kiss by Erin Beaty (May 9)
- What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum (July)
- Love is Both Particle and Wave by Paul Cody (Aug. 1)
- In Some Other Life by Jessica Brody (Aug. 29)
- Moxie by Jennifer Matthieu (Sept.)
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (book launch!)
ARCs Received: 0!
May 1: I was sick at the tail end of April (shocking I know) so I’m still working my way through When Dimple Met Rishi. I don’t mind spending more time with it because it’s a great story but I am feeling some pressure to finish other review books which I am trying to resist. If you value your life do not even try to ask me about my first read of the month. I never want to talk about.
May 22: Slowly but surely.