You can also see what I read in October.
- The Infinity of You & Me by J. Q. Coyle
- Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
- Who Killed Christopher Goodman? by Allan Wolf
- Nemesis by Anna Banks
- Blood Red, Snow White by Marcus Sedgwick
- A Crown Full of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
- March: Book Three by John Lewis and Andrew Aydin ; art by Nate Powell
- Crow Mountain by Lucy Inglis
Books On Deck:
- Samurai Rising by Pamela Turner
- Girl Mans Up by M-E Girard
- Julia Vanishes by Catherine Egan
- The Fashion Committee by Susan Juby
Related: Follow my progress with my BEA 2016 books.
November 1: Sick and busy and behind. Was super underwhelmed by The Reader so I decided to let it go. Ditto The Infinity of You & Me. I have essentially resolved that I won’t read any 2017 books until it is 2017. BUT I’m making an exception for Wayfarer. Because it’s Wayfarer and it’s out January 3 anyway.
November 19: I can’t believe it’s time to start reading for Mock Printz!