This week on the blog you can check out:
- Little Elliot, Big Fun: A Picture Book Review
- The Thousandth Floor: A Review
- Twist: A Chick Lit Wednesday Review
- September 2016 Reading Tracker
- The Art of Holding On and Letting Go: A Review
I took a lot of this week to get myself organized. I felt like August was a lot of catch up after my oral surgery but getting back on track now.
This weekend I gave away about thirty books and really cut down my to read list which immediately made me feel better.
I read a ton this August and have been keeping up a good pace at the start of September (which means I am wildly behind on writing reviews).
I also am trying to update my note/list making in the notebook I carry everywhere to try and make it more efficient and useful. We’ll see!
I leave you with one of the most fun books I read in August:
If you want to see how my month in reading is shaking out be sure to check out my September Reading Tracker.
How was your week?