- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Resurrecting Sunshine by Lisa A. Koosis
- P. S. I Like You by Kasie West
- Tumbling by Caela Carter
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova
- Every Hidden Thing by Kenneth Oppel
- Giant Days Vol. 2
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
- Library Wars, Volume 15 by Kiiro Yumi
- Running Girl by Simon Mason
- A Step Toward Falling by Cammie McGovern
- Help Us! Great Warrior by Madeleine Flores
- Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
- The Hawkweed Prophecy by Irena Brignull
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
Books On Deck: I’m playing it by ear this month. Tired of the super detailed planning. I’ll add books to “books read” as I start them. Stay tuned!
- A Brief History of Montmaray by Michelle Cooper
- A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
- Also Known As by Robin Benway
- Going Rogue by Robin Benway
- Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke
- Lock and Mori by Heather W. Petty (ARC upgrade)
- Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
- The Girls at the Kingfisher Club by Genevieve Valentine
- To Say Nothing of the Dog by Connie Willis
- The Hawkweed Prophecy by Irene Bignull (Thanks Cecelia!)
- Papertoy Glowbots by Castleforte (thanks Estelle!)
- The Littlest Bigfoot by Jennifer Weiner (publisher)
- Cloud Wish by Fiona Wood (Amazon Vine)
- My Sister Rosa by Justine Larbalestier
August 1: I’m playing it by ear this month. Tired of the super detailed planning. I’ll add books to “books read” as I start them. Stay tuned!
August 2: Started Three Dark Crowns without reading the blurb. Hi, super intense opening!
August 14: got more reading done than I expected while recovering from oral surgery. Have been picking up books the moment they appeal to me instead of saying “soon” and setting them aside and it has been really refreshing.