- Mousequerade Ball: A Counting Tale: A Picture Book Review
- In Some Other World, Maybe: A Review
- June 2016 Reading Tracker
- Break Me Like a Promise: A Chick Lit Wednesday Review
- Author Interview: Tiffany Schmidt on Break Me Like a Promise
- Pride Month Book Display (Library Life)
This week was stressful, some are. I’m feeling better now.
I saw some beautiful roses at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.
And belatedly shared a picture of the Flatiron Building:
Here’s a piece of street art I fell in love with in Chicago too. Just because:
If you want to see how my month in reading is shaking out be sure to check out my June Reading Tracker.
If you’re a US blogger, I have a few ARCs up for adoption.
How was your week?