- Poetically Speaking with Lindsey Krabbenhoft
- Poetically Speaking with Jessica Spotswood (+ Giveaway)
- When Green Becomes Tomatoes: A (Poetically Speaking) Chick Lit Wednesday Review
- Poetically Speaking with Alexandra Hernandez
- Poetically Speaking with Me (Miss Print) about a poem I wrote inspired by dystopian books
- Poetically Speaking with Miss Print 2016: Closing Post
You still have a few days to enter my giveaway for a finished paperback of Wild Swans so be sure to get in on that!
We made it! April is over and my annual adventure of blogging every day for National Poetry month has also finished! I cannot stress how awesome all of my guest contributors were this year. Every post blew me away and I have been so lucky to be able to share them all with you.
BEA is a little over a week away and I am freaking the hell out. Not really but it’s occurred to me that I have to actually start planning and it’s close enough that I can consider what clothes to pack without the weather totally shifting (ha). This weekend I started by buying the essentials I need for the trip, like Dramamine, and am starting to put things into my luggage. Fun times!
I am planning books to read in May which seems laughable with BEA also happening. But whatever. I can do it.
Thursday wasn’t my best day–lots of stress coming from no real source and general unease. I worked through it sharing some pretty pictures and walking a bit. I am trying to walk more on my lunch and take advantage of being down the block from the Brooklyn Botanic Garden but the cold snap this week has been challenging that. We’ll see how it goes!
I’ll leave you with some beautiful photos:
If you want to see how my month in reading is shaking out be sure to check out my May Reading Tracker.
How was your week?