This week on the blog you can check out:
- I Woke Up Dead at the Mall: A Review
- City Love: A Chick Lit Wednesday Review
- Author Interview (#3): Susane Colasanti on City Love
- April 2016 Reading Tracker
- Poetically Speaking with Miss Print 2016: Intro Post
- Poetically Speaking with Me (Miss Print) about “let it go” by ee cummings
Happy April! After planning Poetically Speaking for the past three months, I can’t believe April is finally here.
I had a great week. I saw my friend Estelle. I went to the launch for The Winner’s Kiss and got to see Marie Rutkoski and meet Renee Ahdieh. It was a great event and I left super inspired. I finished funding my Chicago trip in May! I read Break Me Like a Promise by Tiffany Schmidt which was really excellent and exactly what I needed. I had some great programs at work. I MADE A POWERPUFF GIRL VERSION OF MYSELF! All in all this week was A++ would recommend. I hope yours was too <3
If you want to see how my month in reading is shaking out be sure to check out my March Reading Tracker.
How was your week?