I save links on Twitter to read at a later date sometimes and I apparently forgot to do that for two months SO I give you a monster Linktastic! post to peruse:
- From Bustle we have “29 Absurd Things In ‘Grease’ That You Never Noticed Before, Despite All Those Rewatches” including but not limited to everyone being too damn old to play teenagers, the entire school year taking one week, and more!
- Shop Fabulous Flapper Fashion Inspired By ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ from Bust Magazine. Like every self-respecting librarian I am a big fan of Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries (no, seriously, so many librarian friends love this show). Although I am not watching the new season on Netflix, my mom and I religiously watch the earlier seasons on PBS. We even rewatch them. Constantly. I love this show. And I always want all of the clothes SO.
- Related: If you are watching a TV show and find yourself coveting an outfit be sure to check out wornontv.net which has outfit rundowns for a lot of popular TV ladies (Watson, Felicity). Warning: All of their clothes are more expensive than you think they will be.
- PicMonkey.com continues to be magic and my favorite as illustrated with these (out of date, sorry) tips for taking perfect Halloween photos.
- We have officially passed “Back to the Future day” BUT you can still check out these cool facts about the movies from Mental Floss.
- 21 Quotes From YA Heroines That’ll Make You Feel Unstoppable from the Buzzfeed Community: All the points for that quote from Ella Enchanted!
- Based on this parody from The Toast I think it’s clear we all need to be sure to read Sir Gawain and the Green Knight if we haven’t already.
- Tiny! Clockwork! Creatures!