You can also see what I read and received in November.
- I Woke Up Dead at the Mall by Judy Sheehan
- Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman
- Stitching Snow by R. C. Lewis
- Symphony for the City of the Dead by M. T. Anderson
- Boys Don’t Knit by T. S. Easton
- Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta
- This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
- A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnston
- Library Wars Volume 12
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Books On Deck:
- This Ordinary Life by Jennifer Walkup
- These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
- The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Cybele’s Secret by Juliet Marillier
- The Decent Proposal by Kemper Donovan
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
Books Bought: 0
Gifted/Traded Books: 6
- Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
- Through the Dark by Alexandra Bracken
- Sanctuary by Jennifer McKissack
- Their Fractured Light by Aimee Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- Alphabet of Thorn by Patricia McKillip
Arcs Received: 1
- Identity Crisis by Melissa Schorr (from Merit Press) UFA
If you want to see how I’m doing with BEA 2015 books check here.
December 1: Carrying over I Woke Up Dead at the Mall as my first December read.
December 4: SO CLOSE to the end of my obligation-based reading. Yet still so far.
December 8, 2015: After being completely GUTTED by Symphony for the City of the Dead I need something light before buddy reading Froi of the Exiles with Sajda. I also don’t have any of the “lighter” books on my TBR at work so Boys Don’t Knit it is!
December 16: Making decent progress with Froi especially considering its significant heft. Planning to shift to a lot of shorter books after.
December 27: Starting early on my 2016 goal of reading through at least 50 of my already owned books which, in January, will be marked by any books I acquired in 2015 or earlier.
December 30: Safe to say Truthwitch is going to be my last book of this year and probably my first for 2016 as well.
2 thoughts on “December 2015 Reading Tracker”
Hope you enjoy Stitching Snow and Challenger Deep! I really enjoyed the former, and have heard only terrific things about the latter. Your “would like to” list also features some awesome books. I especially really enjoyed These Shallow Graves and The Weight of Feathers.
Best of luck reading this month!
Thanks Aila. The Weight of Feathers is jumping way up after seeing it made the Morris shortlist!