You can also see what I read and received in November.
- I Woke Up Dead at the Mall by Judy Sheehan
- Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman
- Stitching Snow by R. C. Lewis
- Symphony for the City of the Dead by M. T. Anderson
- Boys Don’t Knit by T. S. Easton
- Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta
- This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
- A Thousand Nights by E. K. Johnston
- Library Wars Volume 12
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Books On Deck:
- This Ordinary Life by Jennifer Walkup
- These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
- The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Cybele’s Secret by Juliet Marillier
- The Decent Proposal by Kemper Donovan
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
Books Bought: 0
Gifted/Traded Books: 6
- Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Painchaud
- Through the Dark by Alexandra Bracken
- Sanctuary by Jennifer McKissack
- Their Fractured Light by Aimee Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- Alphabet of Thorn by Patricia McKillip
Arcs Received: 1
- Identity Crisis by Melissa Schorr (from Merit Press) UFA
December 1: Carrying over I Woke Up Dead at the Mall as my first December read.
December 4: SO CLOSE to the end of my obligation-based reading. Yet still so far.
December 8, 2015: After being completely GUTTED by Symphony for the City of the Dead I need something light before buddy reading Froi of the Exiles with Sajda. I also don’t have any of the “lighter” books on my TBR at work so Boys Don’t Knit it is!
December 16: Making decent progress with Froi especially considering its significant heft. Planning to shift to a lot of shorter books after.
December 27: Starting early on my 2016 goal of reading through at least 50 of my already owned books which, in January, will be marked by any books I acquired in 2015 or earlier.
December 30: Safe to say Truthwitch is going to be my last book of this year and probably my first for 2016 as well.