You can also see what I read and received in August.
- The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young
- Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- Unmade by Sarah Rees Brennan
- The Girl Who Could Not Dream by Sarah Beth Durst
- The Secret of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos
- Briar Rose by Jane Yolen
- Updraft by Fran Wilde
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Books On Deck:
- The Truth Commission by Susan Juby
- Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
- Dream Things True by Marie Marquardt
- City Love by Susane Colasanti
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
- Losers Take All By David Klass
- Last Night at the Circle Cinema by Emily Franklin
- Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson
- Never, Never by Brianna Shum (thank you Secret Sister “Claudia”!)
- Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin (thank you Secret Sister “Claudia”!)
- Being Friends with Boys by Terra McVoy (thank you Secret Sister “Claudia”!)
- The Weight of Feathers by Anne-Marie McLemore (St. Martins)
- The Epic Adventures of Lydia Bennet by Kate Rorick and Rachel Kiley (Simon)
- Last Song Before Night by Ilana C. Myer (Tor)
- Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey (Macmillan)
- These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker (Macmillan)
- The Last Place on Earth by Carol Snow (Macmillan)
- The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness (Amazon Vine)
If you want to see how I’m doing with BEA 2015 books check here.
September 1: Wrapping up Walk on Earth a Stranger which is a delightful book. I have slotted out my next 16 books to read. I’m not sure if I’ll stick to the order but after focusing on ARCs last month I really need to get back to other obligation related reading this the strict rotation here.
September 8: Started the month strong but it couldn’t last. Dreamstrider was interesting but gosh it did not work for me.
September 14: My feelings about Dumplin’ wound up being very complicated. Still processing Unmade. Squeezing in The Girl Who Could Not Dream since I forgot to add it to the schedule at the start of the month and need to read it before the release.
September 16: The girl who could not dream was a breezy, fast read and a lot of fun. Onto The Secret of Hollow Places and, guys, I’m only on page 20 and I already have A LOT of questions.
September 20: Not sure how I feel about Briar Rose. I always think I will like Jane Yolen’s books but I am almost never floored. Something worth filing away I guess. Next on deck is Updraft. I don’t know how many more books I can read this month but I think I’m going to try to stick to the rotation I laid out and carry any unread books into my October TBR because these are all titles I really need/want to knock out.
September 21: So. Updraft. Maybe a case of a book I should have researched more before requesting based on the cover? It was fun and will appeal to a lot of people but it wasn’t exactly what I wanted or expected. Onward to Six of Crows!
3 thoughts on “September 2015 Reading Tracker”
I LOVED Uprooted and the Game of Love and Death — so excited you get to read those this month. Dreamstrider is also on my TBR for this month =)
yay Uprooted! I am really excited to read Dumplin’ soon!
I have been worried about Dreamstrider. Guess it was legit! And I LOVED Walk on Earth a Stranger- hopefully I will get my review up soon (but who knows with me hahah)