I’ve been going through my to be read books and know, realistically, that there are a lot I’m not going to get to. So I’m giving them away to people who can cover shipping.
Before you go to see what titles are available or request anything, please read my rules:
- You have to be a blogger. I got these books to review on my blog. I want to give them to people who will review them on their blogs. (I’d prefer to know you at least in passing but that’s negotiable and it can’t hurt to ask.)
- You must review the title on or near release date. These books had the potential to rot on my TBR shelf. I don’t want that to happen twice. If you request a book you are making a promise to me that you will review the book on or near its release by which I mean within one month of publication (before or after).
- If you don’t like a book, consider passing it on. This isn’t really a rule, just an idea.
- I’m asking that you cover shipping. I don’t have the funds to cover mailing right now and I don’t want to trade for new books. So I’m asking anyone requesting to cover shipping via paypal. Generally shipping will be $3 or $4 via media mail depending on weight of the book. I’ll let you know for each title.
- US Only. I can’t do international shipping. Sorry!
If, after going through the rules you are cool with my terms and want to request you have a few options: you can leave a comment here with your email address for me to reach out to you, you can tweet me @miss_print, or you can email me at miss_print AT yahoo DOT com.
Here are the books (all of these are ARCs):
- Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid (Aug. 4, 2015)
A Little in Love by Susan Fletcher (Aug. 25, 2015) to Carlisa Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman (Aug. 25, 2015) to Nicole’s Novel Reads A Whole New World by Liz Braswell (Sept. 1, 2015) to Sheridan Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (Sept. 1, 2015) *priority to Posse members!* to Rosie What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler (Sept. 22, 2015) to Cyra
- Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall (Oct. 20, 2015)
- The Lightning Queen by Laura Resau (October 27, 2015)
Soundless by Richelle Mead (Nov. 20, 2015)(to Erin Romance Bookie)
- VIP: I’m With the Band by Jen Calonita (Dec. 1, 2015)
I might be adding more to this, but for now this is what I have.