Summer of Series is a fun challenge hosted by Danielle at Love at First Page and Lili at Lili’s Reflections. You can find out more details in Danielle’s intro post: http://www.loveatfirstpage.org/2015/05/08/2015-summer-of-series-challenge/
After realizing I’ve been reading a lot of series anyway this summer, I decided it couldn’t hurt to sign up. I’m using this to finish some series with some refresher reads for first books I’ve already read so some books are reviewed already and some aren’t. We’ll see how it goes.
So here’s the plan and where I will update as I go:
- June series: Scarlet by A. C. Gaughen (progress: finished Scarlet and Lady Thief this month)
- July series: Lynburn Legacy (this is cheating because I only have Unmade left. I would like to finish the Lumatere books this summer but I’m not sure I’ll have the time.)
- August series: Birthmarked by Caragh M. O’Brien
- Other series I’d like to work on:
- Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta
- Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
- Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
Ideally you can check back here for links to reviews as well as I write them up!
I’ve been feeling really, really stressed by all of the reading challenges I signed up for on top of my Goodreads one. After much deliberation, I decided the stress isn’t worth it so I’m withdrawing from everything but my Goodreads challenge which I will meet regardless. I know I will read fantasy books anyway, I know I will read more the 365 days of YA anyway, and I hope I might finish some series but the actual tracking is just overwhelming right now.