- Elizabeth Wein (author of Code Name Verity, Rose Under Fire and more) writes about the making of “Love Song and Self Portrait” in Rose Under Fire in her post titled “Fearful Symmetry – Taking Inspiration from Prisoner Poetry”
- Nicole the Book Bandit explains why Sylvia Plath is her favorite poet
- I (Miss Print) review Gabi, A Girl in Pieces by Isabel Quintero
- Nova Ren Suma (author of numerous books including her latest The Walls Around Us) discusses Anne Sexton and Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Poetically Speaking with Miss Print: Closing Post
- May (2015) Reading Tracker
You can see the full schedule for Poetically Speaking by clicking the image below!
I can’t believe April and Poetically Speaking are both over! I had so much fun putting together this series and plan on bringing it back in some incarnation next year. Thank you to everyone who joined me reading all of these wonderful guest posts and thank you so very much to everyone who contributed!
How was your week?