- Tessa Gratton (author of The Lost Sun, The Strange Maid and more) talks about Gloria Anzaldua, the poet who taught her to listen and transform
- Jenny Hubbard (author of Paper Covers Rock and And We Stay) details what Emily Dickinson taught her in this post called “Dresses with Pockets”
- I (Miss Print) talk about my love for villanelles and particularly “One Art” by Elizabeth Bishop
- Justina Chen (author of A Blind Spot For Boys and more) interviews poets Janet S. Wong and Sylvia Vardell about their poetry anthologies
- Molly from Wrapped Up in Books discusses poetry in translation specifically Federico Garcia Lorca
- Eden from Blogging Between the Lines shows you how to start your own poetry workshop with young people
You can see the full schedule for Poetically Speaking by clicking the image below!
How was your week?