- Veronica from The Talking (Blogging) Bookworm on the therapeutic properties of writing poetry
- Sarah Jamila Stevenson (author of The Latte Rebellion and more) and blogger at Finding Wonderland discusses the power of poetry and poetry outreach and how it can foster connections within the community
- I (Miss Print) review Undercover by Beth Kephart
- Kelly Jensen from Stacked and BookRiot discusses verse as a feminist tool of voice and subversion in YA Lit–and beyond
- Kayla from The Thousand Lives discusses her love for four of her favorite poems.
- Sarah from What Sarah Read shares her connection to “Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night”
You can see the full schedule for Poetically Speaking by clicking the image below!
How was your week?