This week on the blog you can check out:
- Beau, Lee, The Bomb and Me: A (Rapid Fire) Review
- Books for Sale! (March 23, 2015)
- Love and Other Foreign Words: A Chick Lit Wednesday Review
- Poetry Month Display (Library Life)
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter: A Review
This week I set up a new display at work of which I am quite proud. I also got to see Nicole for her birthday celebration. We saw Insurgent at the movie theater. It was fun but if you want to spend some time poking holes into the plot, I am here and I am ready.
I’ve been a bit scattered with my reading but am hoping to really settle on one book this week.
I’ve also been working on using a notebook to stay organized and it’s turning into quite a process. I am planning on writing a whole post about that in the future though so stay tuned!
How was your week?