This type of post always lines up nicely with my monthly reading tracker. Here’s March: http://wp.me/p6kfM-4qr
Loop by Karen Akins
- The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
- Dove Arising by Karen Bao
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- The Weight of Stars by Tessa Gratton
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Hold me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
- Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein
- The Chapel Wars by Lindsay Leavitt
- The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent
My committee work is probably going to amp up this month so I’m sadly not sure how many of these I’ll get to but this is the plan.
What’s on your spring to read pile?
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. (Image made by me.)