This week on the blog you can check out:
- The After Girls: A Review
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books for readers who loved Seraphina
- Blackfin Sky: A Chick Lit Wednesday Review
- Author Interview: Kat Ellis on Blackfin Sky
- All the Truth That’s in Me: A Review
Doing my taxes this week was pretty soul crushing. If you ever want to discuss the failings of the new Healthcare Marketplace, I am here and ready.
I had a low level panic attack from Sunday through Monday night which was about as great as it sounds. I am feeling better now though still mad every time I think about my taxes.
Otherwise the week was okay and I am reminded to be grateful for what I do have (a job, a healthy mom) instead of what I don’t have (money to pay these stupid taxes).
I am also still selling some books/giving away some arcs to anyone (in the US) who can cover shipping: https://missprint.wordpress.com/2015/03/07/books-for-sale/
How was your week?