This week on the blog you can check out:
- All Fall Down: A Review
- Book Giveaway (Redux): A Court of Thorns and Roses
- Author Interview: Emery Lord on The Start of Me and You
- The Start of Me and You: A Chick Lit Wednesday Review
- Spine Poetry for Contemporary Conversations
- Finding Mr. Brightside: A Review
- Books for Sale!
This week was pretty quiet. Friday was trying for reasons I’d prefer to not get into.
I took a long hard look at my shelves and my to read list and I’ve been getting rid of a lot of books. If you are in the market to acquire more books, check out my post to see if you want to take any off my hands.
How was your week?
2 thoughts on “Week in Review: March 8”
My week was okay I guess. Even though it was my birthday week there was nothing out of the ordinary. Except today. Today Kayla is taking me out to a birthday dinner. :)
Reading wise last week sucked. Only finished one book. Eeekkkkk!
My week was long due to be over! But Sunday was nice; picnic with the boy so that recharged me a bit. Disliking the whole “no sun in the morning” thing though. I hope your days get better soon <3