You can also see what I read and received in February.
Books On Deck:
- Dove Arising by Karen Bao
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirregave away
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
- Honey, Baby Sweetheart by Deb Caletti
- The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
- Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein
- Loop by Karen Akins
- The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker
- Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein
- The Weight of Stars by Tessa Gratton
- Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
Books Bought: 3
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- The Apple Throne by Tessa Gratton
Free Books Acquired:
- Bone Gap by Laura Ruby (free at work)
- Under a Painted Sky (free at work)
- Pure by Terra Elan McVoy (gift from BFF Nicole who spoils me)
- In the Shadows by Kiersten White and Tim DiBartolo (gift from BFF Nicole who spoils me)
- Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten (from generous coworker)
- We Can Work It Out by Elizabeth Eulberg (giveaway win from Mariah!)
- Pip Bartlett’s Guide to Magical Creatures (free at work)
- Rook by Sharon Cameron (free at work)
- Anything Could Happen by Will Walton (free at work)
- The Devil You Know by Trish Doller (thanks Bloomsbury!)
March 1: Continuing to read ADSOM from last month. While I am back in fighting shape this month, I fear the reading plan in books on deck might be a bit lofty. I have been squirreling away books for two big signings in March as well as stacking up what I’m going to be reading (and what came in the mail) so my desk is frightful right now. I’m hoping to make a dent and read at least half of the titles listed–especially Loop or Snow Like Ashes as I promised Gail from Ticket to Anywhere that I’d read one or the other (or both) before March was out.
March 11: Honey, Baby, Sweetheart and The Secrets We Keep were kind of duds :( I loved ADSOM so much I don’t know how to write my review. Not sure about The Sin Eater’s Daughter but it is interesting!
March 20: Reading a bit slowly for me this month but some quality books. Black Dove White Raven was EXCELLENT.
March 25: Really enjoyed Loop! Started Witch Hunter and realized it was not at all for me.