You can also see what I read and received in January.
Books On Deck:
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
- Winterspell by Claire Legrand
- I am Princess X by Cherie Priest (prof review)
- I Remember You by Cathleen Davitt Bell
- Compulsion by Martina Boone
- The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott (trade)
- The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson (trade)
- We Can Work it Out by Elizabeth Eulberg (trade)
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski (amazing gift from publisher!)
- The Jewel by Amy Ewing (giveaway win)
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury (amazon vine)
- The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker (amazon vine)
- A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab
- Dove Arising by Karen Bao
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (this is about the third ARC I’ve gotten for this title that I didn’t love. Giveaway to come!)
February 1: Starting this month by continuing to read Winterspell.
February 18: After a very long sickness, I have finished Winterspell and moved onto I am Princess X.
February 20: I am Princess X was fantastic!
February 21: I Remember You was . . . not.
February 24: Reading Compulsion and quite liking it though I’m beginning to wonder if these Southern Gothic books with voodoo elements reflect some degree of cultural appropriation.
February 28: I really enjoyed Compulsion. Still debating if I loved it and if I need to own it. Started ADSOM finally and about 100 pages in.