- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate ten people
- If a book was written about your life, what would the title be? I think the title is yet to be determined.
- What was the first book you can remember reading (or being read to you)? I can’t find the first book I read myself much to my dismay but Chris Van Allsburg’s books and Young Guinevere by Robert D. San Souci hold special places in my heart (and on my shelves still).
- What’s your faourite genre of books? Fantasy. Always fantasy.
- If you could choose one book to be turned into a movie adaptation, what would it be?Hmmm. Assuming it would be done very, very well The Vanishing Season by Jodi Lynn Anderson.
- What’s your favorite reading format: Hardback, Paperback or E-book? A combination of hardcover and paperback. I read whatever format I get the book in. Hardcover is sturdier but paperback is a lot easier to carry on my commute.
- Do you come from a family of readers, or are you the only one? Yes! My mom has always been an avid reader and my aunt edited math textbooks for HMH when I was younger so I had tons of their books as a child.
- Have you asked for any books for Christmas? If so, which ones? I only request books for blogger swaps. Nicole and I always exchange books but she knows me well enough that I don’t have to make a wishlist!
- Have you ever been to a book festival or author event? Yes because I am spoiled rotten. I have been to BEA for the past few years and go to many author events at local bookstores.
- Do you have a favorite bookshop you visit often? Maybe an indie in your hometown/city? I don’t know if it’s a favorite (I have a weird relationship with it because I used to work there) but I spend a fair amount of time at Books of Wonder. I also love the Barnes and Noble at Union Square and The Strand (largely because they will buy books when I want to resell some).
- Do you own any signed copies of books? If so, which ones? Again, yes because I am spoiled rotten I have many signed books. Right now my most prized ones are: Seraphina and Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman as well as Gabrielle Zevin’s Birthright trilogy.
Blogs I’m Nominating:
- Nicole @ The Book Bandit’s Blog
- Kayla @ The Thousand Lives
- Veronica @ The Talking (Blogging) Bookworm
- Eden @ Blogging Between the Lines
- Andi @ Just a Broke Bookworm
- Liz @ Consumed by Books
- The rest are open spots for anyone who wants to join.
- Favorite book of all time (top five if you can’t narrow it down)?
- Best thing about being a blogger?
- Worst thing about being a blogger?
- How many books do you reading a week (month if it’s easier to parse)?
- Where do you do most of your reading?
- How many books are on your to read list right now?
- What’s one goal for your blogging life in 2015?
- What 2015 release are you most excited to read?
- If you could change the ending of one book, which would it be and why?
- Open spot to share another bookish fact about yourself of your choice!
If you decide to participate I would love for you to post a link to your post in the comments so I can read it! :)