Sarah from What Sarah Read has convinced me to sign up for another challenge.
Right now I am committed to the seasonal part of the challenge (since I’m reading Red Queen soon anyway!) but we’ll see how this shapes up!
I’m also sort of but not really doing the book a day part. Except I can’t read a book a day so I’m really just listing them as they fit in. (Sadly I read a lot of these last year when the challenge was not happening.)
If, like me, you want a full list of books Epic Reads has you covered. View the list on their site.
I’ll update this post regularly to keep you posted!
January Books Read:
- Life By Committee by Corey Ann Haydu
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
February Books Read:
- Winterspell by Claire Legrand
- I Remember You by Cathleen Davitt Bell
- Compulsion by Martina Boone
March Books Read:
- The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
- Loop by Karen Akins
April Books Read:
- Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
- Dove Arising by Karen Bao
- Split Second by Kasie West
- The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
May Books Read:
- Even in Paradise by Chelsea Philpot
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
June Books Read:
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley
I’ve been feeling really, really stressed by all of the reading challenges I signed up for on top of my Goodreads one. After much deliberation, I decided the stress isn’t worth it so I’m withdrawing from everything but my Goodreads challenge which I will meet regardless. I know I will read fantasy books anyway, I know I will read more the 365 days of YA anyway, and I hope I might finish some series but the actual tracking is just overwhelming right now.