- Read 150 books (up from 125 last year)
- Try to put a dent in my “put up or shut up” shelf and maybe be a little more proactive with books to read in general.
- Another round of purging my owns books at home.
- Keep up the blogging regularly. I can really see the growth I’ve had as a blogger over the last year and I want to keep that going in 2015.
- I want to be aware of the things that are in my control and do my best to make those things work well.
- I want to be able to let go of the things that are out of my control.
- I want to continue being a little kinder than I have to be.
- Creative writing!
- This last one isn’t a resolution but I’d like for 2015 to be a year of happiness and good health for me and mine (and for you and yours!).
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. (Image made by me.)