(While you’re here, I’m also giving away some arcs to other reviewers/bloggers!)
- Read 150 books (up from 125 last year)
- Try to put a dent in my “put up or shut up” shelf and maybe be a little more proactive with books to read in general.
- Another round of purging my owns books at home.
- Keep up the blogging regularly. I can really see the growth I’ve had as a blogger over the last year and I want to keep that going in 2015.
- I want to be aware of the things that are in my control and do my best to make those things work well.
- I want to be able to let go of the things that are out of my control.
- I want to continue being a little kinder than I have to be.
- Creative writing!
- This last one isn’t a resolution but I’d like for 2015 to be a year of happiness and good health for me and mine (and for you and yours!).
If you want Santa to bring YOU an advance copy of This Shattered World, be sure to entire my giveaway!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. (Image made by me.)