There are a lot of great books coming in 2015 (be shocked) here are some I am excited for:
- The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick: I was lucky enough to read an advanced copy but I am so, so excited for others to get to read this one so that we can talk about it!
- Dearest by Alethea Kontis: My TBR list has been slammed with other things so embarrassingly I haven’t had a chance to read this even though I’ve had an ARC since June. But I am so excited for it!
- The Case of the Missing Moonstone by Jordan Stafford and Kelly Murphy: A middle grade book featuring Ada Lovelace and Mary Shelley? With artwork by one of my favorite illustrators? I mean, come on. Where has this book been all my life?
- The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma: I love Nova as an author and personality and I love recommending her books. But I’m not always sure they are “Emma books.” I’ve heard great things about this one so I’m hoping it’s the one that I love unequivocally.
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner: After finishing These Broken Stars, I’m pretty pumped for this one!
- Shutter by Courtney Alameda: This one is either going to be awesome or give me nightmares. Or both. But I love books that remix familiar characters in new ways.
- Finding Mr. Brightside by Jay Clark: I don’t know a ton about this one but it sounds like a cute story with some depth and I’m excited to try it.
- Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton: The blurb on this one is so vague that I’m excited to read it just to figure out what it’s really about.
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord: I’ve been thinking about Open Road Summer a lot recently so I’m pretty happy about the prospect of getting a new Lord book.
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski: I am so, so lucky that I got to read this early. I loved it and I’m pretty excited about getting a hardcover copy for myself once it’s out.
While you’re here you can also check out Monday Memories. Maybe next week you’ll want to join!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Image made by me.)