TBR lists are my favorite Top Ten Tuesday posts so of course I had to make one! To see what else I’ve been reading you can also check out my November Reading Tracker.
- Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman: I have a copy well ahead of the release, there is no reason for me to NOT read it.
In the Shadow of Blackbirds by Cat Winters: must read ASAP for reasons
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon: This one is calling to me.
How to Lead a Life of Crime by Kiersten White: must read ASAP for reasons
- Flirty Dancing by Jenny McLachlan: Cute read from the publisher
- The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord:
All the Truth That’s in Me by Julie Berry: must read ASAP for reasons The Ghosts of Heaven by Marcus Sedgwick: I want more inter-connected stories from Sedgwick after being dazzled by Midwinterblood!
- A Crack in the Line by Michael Lawrence: This is part of my “put up or shut up” reading challenge where I’m trying to read books that have been on my TBR for 4+ years.
- Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti: This is part of my “put up or shut up” reading challenge where I’m trying to read books that have been on my TBR for 4+ years.
While you’re here you can also check out Monday Memories. Maybe next week you’ll want to join!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Image made by me.)