At first I wasn’t sure I had enough books to talk about in this post. Then I started looking at my TBR shelves and realized that was wildly inaccurate. SO here are some sequels I’m psyched about.
- Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman: I am spoiled rotten and have this in my hands (signed) even though it’s not out until March.
- The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkoski: Again because I am spoiled rotten, I have read this already. But I am excited for March when I can get a hard copy to match my beautiful copy of The Winner’s Curse.
- Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan: This one has been out for a while but I managed to fall behind with the series. Now that Unmade is out and I own both, I really have no excuse to put off finishing the series!
- P. S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han: Is there anyone who isn’t excited about this one? I can’t wait to see what happens to Lara Jean next! Luckily I have Jenny Han’s Summer trilogy in the interim since it’s a series I missed when it first came out!
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater: File under books I should have read 5 years ago.
- Black Heart by Holly Black: See above.
- Cybele’s Secret by Juliet Marillier: See number five.
- Split Second by Kasie West: There’s real no reason for me to not have read it yet. I guess I’m just worried it won’t live up to the first book.
- Dearest by Alethea Kontis: I love the Woodcutter books so this is one 2015 release I’m pretty excited about!
- Vengeance by Megan Miranda: Like Split Second, I’ve put this book off because I have concerns. And I don’t want Decker and Delaney’s story to be over.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Image made by me.)