Top Ten Books I’m not sure I want to read (by which I mean these aren’t even really on my TBR list so you have to work really hard to convince me to change my mind):
(While you’re here, help me celebrate my blog birthday by reading my birthday post–after noon–and entering my birthday giveaway!)
- A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin: I’ve heard they’re incredibly violent and incredibly not diverse. Add to that the series is really long in terms of books and pages and I can call it a pass.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon: This sounds great in theory but again I’m resistant on a fundamental level to enormous page counts and series that extend beyond 5 books.
- Maze Runner by James Dashner: Do I need this in my life?
- The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman: I love Robin Wasserman but I heard this was super scary so I am worried!
- Let’s Get Lost by Adi Alsaid: I’ve heard mixed things! What are your thoughts?
That’s actually it because anything else I’ve elected to skip I feel pretty strongly about and anything else I have in the TBR pile I’m pretty committed to.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Image made by me.)