I watch a lot of TV but here are some of my current favorites:
- Big Brother–I’ve been watching this reality show since the first season and have no plans to stop now. I secretly dream of being on the show but I think I’d probably have a breakdown in the first week.
- Longmire–This is a great show about a small town sheriff and cool mysteries. Robert Taylor is fantastic as are supporting cast members Lou Diamond Phillips, Katee Sackoff and Bailey Chase. I can’t recommend it enough!
- Suits–while I hate seeing Mike and Harvey fight this season. I love this sleek lawyer show. Especially for Donna and Louis.
- Endeavor–This is a Masterpiece Mystery series about a young Inspector Morse. Set in the 1960s it’s a really thoughtful, well-done English mystery.
- Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries–Australian mystery set in the 1920s based on a book series. This show is zany and fun but honestly it would be worth watching just for the clothes.
- Death in Paradise–Oh look, another British mystery. This one is set on the island of Saint Marie. I still haven’t recovered fully from Ben Miller leaving the show but it’s a lot of fun.
- Scott & Bailey–(Along with 4, 5, 6 this is another show I watch on PBS–I feel like I should donate to them.) This is a weird soap opera cop procedural that is oddly compelling and always ends abruptly so I feel like I can’t stop watching.
- Reckless–new lawyer show on CBS. It’s kind of like time traveling to 2000 because three of the stars are Cam Giganet, Adam Rodriguez and Shawn Hatosy.
- Major Crimes–I watch a lot of cop shows, okay? This is a cop show with heart and madness and a great ensemble cast. I would pick a favorite but I can’t even decide.
- Taxi Brooklyn–This show has a terrible title. But it’s actually a really good cop show (act shocked, go ahead!) about a woman cop whose license is revoked so she has to work with an immigrant taxi driver (who used to be a wheel man in a crime ring in France) to get around. Sounds insane but it’s kind of great.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Image made by me.)