This week on the blog you can check out:
- My review of Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge (apparently I’m the only person who didn’t love this one which makes me sad)
- Top Ten Tuesday where I talk about Litographs and contemplate what item I will buy.
- My Chick Lit Wednesday review of The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (which I totally loved!)
- I talk about my new love of sending mail (mail in general is an old love–my office mates laugh because I come watch whenever someone opens a package–I love mail!) and the wonders of PostCrossing.
- A review of Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume
- Thoughts on “When they come back — if blossoms do” (#1080) by Emily Dickinson
I went to Jenny Han’s launch for To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. It was fabulous. And Jenny is super nice and adorable (and recognized me from my goodreads/twitter photo!). I’m really glad I went and dragged Nicole along (and got to see some former coworkers to boot).