This week on the blog you can check out:
- A Twitter-Supplied Linktastic! post
- Top Ten Tuesday: Unique Books (which, for me, comes down to two much-loved series)
- Chick Lit Wednesday Review of To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han which is one of my favorite 2014 reads. Soooooo good!
- A poem I wrote about friends
- Another Linktastic! post because the Internet was too interesting this week.
- Some photos I took recently because why not?
I lost control of this month’s post schedules for a minute but I think it’s back under control now. *confetti*
I also spent all of Monday convinced it was Tuesday (only to face inevitable crushing disappointment when I realized my error). That’s set the tone for most of the week.
I’ve been very lazy and haven’t written anything but blog posts this month. I haven’t worked on my cross stitch or the afghan Mom gave me to finish because she found a better pattern to work on. I’ve just been a lump basically.
I read The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst this week because I was lucky enough to get a shiny arc and you will be hearing more about that next month.
Planning continues in an amorphous, non-planning way for BEA. In other words: I’m thinking about clothes to wear, purses to use, and I bought a phone charger.
I am slowly being buried alive by books despite keeping up a good clip of anywhere from one to four books a week. BUT I will prevail. (right?!)
How has your week been?
I’m reading a book with a firm obligation deadline next. But what should I read after? Pretty Girl 13 or Scat or The Body Finder?