So many cool things on Twitter I needed to make a whole post for them:
- Everyone should be using Garamond (I knew this already because it’s a beauteous font face) because it will save the government a fortune in ink costs. Which a 14-year-old genius recently discovered.
- Ever wonder how famous creative types scheduled their days? Now you can check this infographic to find out.
- Classic children’s books retold for grown ups. (Worth it entirely for number 5. Oh and number 11.)
- Dial M for Motif: Symbols of Objectification in Hitchcock’s Classic. You know you want to.
- Just A Normal Teen: My Best-Selling YA Novel (The Toast is brilliant. You should also check out Mallory’s sendoff of dystopian novels linked at the beginning of this post.)
- Speaking of funny parodies, go read Sarah Rees Brennan’s version of the first Hobbit Movie. Go read it now. Now go read her take on the second movie. You’re welcome.
- Rebecca Serle or Leila Sales recently share this article from the Gawker on twitter. And now I am obsessed with this whole series. The first is The Best Restaurant in New York is the American Girl Cafe and it is genius.