This week on the blog you can check out:
- My plan for April on Miss Print (Spoiler: I’m blogging every day with lots of poems!)
- Chick Lit Wednesday Review: The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson
- Thoughts on The Description of Cookeham by Aemilia Lanyer
- Thoughts on To Penshurst by Ben Johnson
- A very bookish Linktastic! post
I’ve been sick most of this week with what is either a cold, a horrible allergy attack, or a minor sinus infection. Only time will tell. Right now I’m leaning toward allergy attack from hell.
I’m chipping away at my review queue. Which is great except the entire week of posts I had scheduled for next week had to move to make room for something else (the joys of tying a whole week of posts together!).
I also got a lot of fun book mail this week.
In a complete surprise I got an arc of The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst which is pretty and shiny:
Then from Amazon’s Vine program I got We Were Liars by E. Lockhart and A Creature of Moonlight by Rebecca Hahn.
I am really excited about both of these and am actually reading We Were Liars right now.
I briefly was super overwhelmed by the number of books I have to read now that I have committee work and review commitments (not on the blog–more on that in a future post) plus when I need to read something just for me. But I’ll manage it. It’ll be fine.
So that’s been my week. How was yours?