Things I really want to do as a reader/blogger:
- Start a meme/feature/whatever it’s called. Okay so Nicole and I already have a plan for this but we’re still ironing out details. I think it’s going to be awesome and I’m hoping for an April debut.
- More Synchronized Reading with Nicole. We already know our next book is Imaginary Girls. We just, again, have to figure out details.
Flashback Posts: I want to start highlighting some older posts I wrote. I haven’t figured out a cute name yet but I’m thinking something like “This week in 2007” and then just talk briefly about the posts that . . . posted.This is set up and ready to go in August!
- Blogging every day in April. This is something I do sporadically when I have the time. But this year I am definitely doing it. Since April is National Poetry Month there will be some regularly scheduled programming but also lots of poem related posts too. I’m excited!
- More cute buttons: Can this count as a thing? I want to make more cute buttons like my TTT one for different features. I like making the graphics and I think they add a nice something to the posts.
- Get rid of more books. I’m in the continuing (forever) process of reading back list books and getting rid of ones I don’t want. So I already got rid of a bunch and I’m getting more out. I spent a gift card I got from my aunt on my birthday (*waves because she reads this sometimes*) so no more book buying now.
- Blog birthday stuff: I am doing my annual birthday giveaway again in August, of course, and it’s going to be awesome because the blog is turning SEVEN! I’ve already been squirreling away books and there’s lots of fun stuff I’ll be giving away. LOTS.
- That’s actually it right now. I’m planning for BEA (yes already) and other things but really. Things are pretty under control.
What are some goals you want to knock off that list?
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Image made by me.)