- The Company! – Some of my favorite people on twitter are bloggers and I love having that common ground. Some of them are in my blogroll if you want to see them too.
- Book events – I love meeting said company at events. I am seriously pumped for the NYC Teen Author Fest and BEA to make some online friends into real life friends.
- The Books – (duh?) I love books as objects and seeing design and stuff. But also it’s great seeing the different plotting and whatnot.
- Connectivity – YA authors in particular are so approachable and awesome. I’m so happy I have a blog and get to interview so many people on here.
- Experience – I’m not kidding or exaggerating when I say this blog has been a great resource as an experience builder with my knowledge of books and also writing. It has absolutely been a tipping point when I was a job applicant–of that I have no doubt.
- Sharing – Talking about, giving away and otherwise supporting books is just awesome!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Image made by me.)