Here are some of my favorite books set in my favorite city.
- Suite Scarlett and Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson.
- Take a Bow by Elizabeth Eulberg
- All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin
- Once a Witch and Always a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
- Take Me There by Susane Colasanti
- Strings Attached by Judy Blundell
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- Fly on the Wall by E. Lockhart
While you’re here enter my blog birthday book giveaway!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Image made by me.)