- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater: Hands down one of my all-time favorite books.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: I was torn about putting this one as a best beginning or ending but since Stargirl already has best ending we’ll leave it here.
- Heist Society by Ally Carter: All of the books in this series have great starts!
- All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin: Totally immersive world building.
- The Caged Graves by Dianne K. Salerni: The Prologue almost doesn’t relate to the story but then it all comes together and wow.
- Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine: I love everything about this book.
- Goliath by Scott Westerfeld: Totally satisfying ending to one of my favorite trilogies.
- Stargirl and Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli: Another great pair of books.
- The Demon’s Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan: Alan Ryves for Life. Enough said.
- The Lost Sun by Tessa Gratton: Great start to a trilogy but also a great stand alone ending.
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
(Image made by me.)