I have suspected all along that I am quite stylish and so ahead of the trends as to actually appear un-stylish because people can’t keep up with me. I have not yet received confirmation on that matter. I did however receive a lovely award from the equally lovely Aimee of My Fluttering Heart because my blog has been stylish, which is equally good to hear.
We can all admire the award together before I provide my own nominations for stylish blogs:
I’m pleased as punch to receive such lovely comments from Aimee, and am fortunate to have other lovely blogs that I read which are totally deserving of such a stylish honor (and perhaps they will have other stylish blogs to point you to as well!).
- I’ve become a big fan of Dog Ear recently–and not just because I often agree with Nicole’s opinions. Her reviews are short, sweet, and most importantly, insightful. All must haves for a blogger to be stylish.
- I remember being very proud of myself the first time I noticed the same image on two book covers. I was equally excited to find Jacket Whys which discusses the ins and outs of YA and Children’s book jackets.
- A good, short, review is hard to find. I enjoy Marian’s List because it’s got a clean layout that doesn’t detract from book covers, Marian updates a lot (because she reads a lot!), and the reviews are cogent and to the point.
- Lindsy isn’t a book blogger, but she is a librarian. And lindsy in the city is super stylish with all of the cool pictures Lindsy posts in her cool posts that I never feel cool enough to comment on.
- Couture Cherie is one of my favorite people in the world, and I know she has the potential to be a super fabulous stylish blogger if she wants to. Perhaps this award will inspire her?